The latest iOS models are insanely fast specially the iPad Pro and the iPhone 6s models are faster. Although the software and the hardware has been improve a lot over the many years and has positive effects on the both the performance and the speed of the device but some of the users still complaining about how the iOS animations makes the device slower. The universal iOS animation appears bright and looks good but it increases the time to reaches you form the one part of the operation system to another part.
You can encounter them when opening, closing, accessing the app and unlocking the device app switcher. The iOS setting also enables the user to “Reduce Motion” which minimize the amount of animations at some extant but still it is not enough to work properly. The user of such device still experiencing the fading effects even after turning on this option.
How to Speed up the iOS with the iOS 9 animation glitch?
The new iOS 9 animation glitch which completely removes the all kinds of animation including the fade-in and fade-out effects. Follow the steps which are given below to take the advantage of this glitch.
• From the menu open the Setting app and then go to the “General” and then tap on the “Accessibility”.
• The second step is to go to the “Reduce Motion” page and then turn-on the toggle and after that hit on the “Back” button.
• The next step is scroll down to find out the “AssistiveTouch” option and then from the preference panel turn-on the toggle.
• Once the on-screen AssistiveTouch button appears then press it and drag it to the right bottom of the screen.
• Next pull down on the homescreen to get access to the Spotlight search and the AssistiveTouch button will go to the above once the keyboard appears. Tap on the screen as soon as that happens to dismiss the Spotlight.
Now that’s all, from the homescreen try to open any app and see the fade-in and the fade-out animation are disable or not. If it is not disable then repeat the step 5 again until the animation are become disable. Once the animation are successfully disable turn-off the AssistiveTouch feature by simply go the “Setting app” open the “General setting” tap on the “Accessibility” and then tap on the “AssistiveTouch” and turn it off.