If you have the Jailbroken iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with the new PanGu tool for the iOS 9, then you have noticed that an extra app icon will appear on mobile homescreen which is labelled with PP. It is essentially the 3rd-party app store which supposed to be for Chinese users as it is written in the Chinese words. The sore offers the several plagiarize copies of free and paid apps. If you are tired of PP App store and want to remove it from your device, then you just need to do this and follow the simple instructions which are given below.
In this post we will tell you how you can easily remove the PP Store from your iOS device after it is Jailbroken with the PanGu for the iOS 9.3.3.
How to remove PP App Store after the PanGu Jailbreak
- The first step is to launch the Cydia app from your Jailbroken iPad, iPod touch or iPhone and from the button bar tap on the “Installed” button.
- Scroll down to the “P” section from the list of installed packages to find the PP app store and then tap on it.
- On the next page tap on the “Remove” button which is places at the top right corner of the screen.
- A conformation box will appear after tap on the remove button then simply tap on “Confirm” button to remove it from your Jailbroken devices.
- When the PP Store app is removed than return to the Cydia button and simply tap on it.
That all now, the Chinese plagiarize app store will be totally removed and you can easily use your iOS Jailbroken device just like a normal device. It is a great idea to quickly remove the PP Store from your Jailbroken device as it dost not include or add any value as it is being installed between the Jailbroken processes. Although it does not take as too much space as it appear another icon on your homescreen but a thing which you will never use annoying you and it is like a thing which is against the piracy of your installed apps.