It is a really easy task for customizing your i-devices having achieved the advantage of jailbreak and cydia. Cydia is the primary gate for customizing your device and you can change anything and everything you want for your device. DreamBoard is said to be the alternative of the Winterboard that is able to customize your jailbroken phones or any other i-Devices in a lot more dynamic and intuitive way. The prime factor of the DreamBoard is you won’t have to depend on the complicated icon layouts that were essential in case of the complex Winterboard. It is a fact that with DreamBoard, you will be able to provide themes to your phone at a different dimension.
Reasons you should Download DreamBoard Cydia App on iOS 8
If you have recently switched onto the iOS platform from android, you may feel that you have been missing the theme facilities that were available in the android OS. But what if you are not really missing it? The DreamBoard has made it possible for you. With the huge installation issues of the winterboard, people started opting out for an alternative of the Winterboard and the presence of DreamBoard in the market has not at all disappointed them.
There are a lot of Best cracked cydia apps and repos that makes it even easier to download the app within a very short period of time. Though the app is available in all the major sources or links but there are certain repositories that will make it even more convenient to download and install the app. Those are namely: Modmyi and insanelyi. Dreamboard wins over winterboard in a lot of aspects. Comparing its compatibility and usability, Dreamboard has been much more beneficial to people. It offers some of the best features that won’t require respring of your device after application of the theme and you will be able to test a bunch of themes very quickly which saves a lot of time.
If you are looking out for an alternative for Winterboard, here are the few steps that you will need to follow to download and install the DreamBoard.
Download and Install DreamBoard Cydia App on iOS 8, iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8.1.3
1. The first step is to launch the cydia app from you application screen
2. Next is to add a repository or a Tap on source link located at the bottom of the application.
3. And then, click or tap on edit followed by add.
4. You get a Pop-up dialog box in whic you will add the repository of the dreamboard.
5. You have to wait for some time, to add source and If you are getting any warning, just ignore them and you can click to add anyway.
6. The next step is to look for the icon that is located on the bottom of the application and you have to type Dreamboard and click on enter.
7. After that, you will be able to install the latest version by tapping on the application.
8. That’s it, you have completed installing the dreamboard application and now you can launch it.