It is all over the news that iOS 9 cydia install is going to be launched in the month of September 2015, and if the previous version is just anything to go by, then we can expect to find the jailbreak coming up very soon afterwards. We are not sure how soon the jailbreak is coming up but the developers have already started examining the Beta versions.
iOS 9 Jailbreak
Now, we bet you cannot afford to check out cydia on your device running on iOS 9 beta, whether it is iPod, iPad or the iPhone. Well, the most popular method would be installing the complete untethered jailbreak and you shall also need a proper internet connection, your Mac or the PC and also the most updated jailbreak utility. But, in this article we are going to present you with something new. And so we have come up with the download and installation of cydia without jailbreak on iOS 9.
Steps for how to download Cydia iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad | Jailbreak iOS 9
For the installation procedure, you have to place the icon on the device by using safari browser. You shall not require a PC for this. Check out the steps now:
1. Firstly, you have to make sure that, a complete working iOS 9 firmware is present on your device. The tutorial is specifically for the iOS 9 review users.
2. Open the safari browser. Keep in mind that you can use only safari since Google chrome will not function in these steps.
3. Now type “iOS 9 Cydia” or the “Cydia iOS 9” and tap on go.
4. When you see the different links, you need to click on icon and tap on the “UP” arrow present on the bottom of the screen.
5. On the next screen, you need to tap on the “Add to home screen”.
6. This is going to save the app icon on the home screen, but you need to remember that the icon must be named.
7. You can name it as “cydia” for your convenience and then tap on “add”.
8. The icon shall become visible on the home screen.
9. You are all set to amaze your friends with the cydia app icon and play a trick on them by portraying that you have a complete working jailbreak.
But it must be remembered that the above mentioned procedure is not a way of jailbreaking your device. The icon is present on your device, but it’s not a jailbroken device. This is a very important point for those who have just started using iOS 9 beta, iOS 9 Jailbreak.