Many of the Apple users own the combination of Apple devices such as the iPad, iPod, iPhone and Mac and the Apple Watch etc. Most of them are using and managing their all devices with only a single Apple ID. There are lots of benefits of using or having the Single Apple ID as all your data is automatically synchronized to all your devices which are running with the same ID. For people who sell their devices or lose them or when they upgrade them or giveaway their devices it’s become very hard to know which device is still on their Apple ID.
To check out which device is currently log-in to your Apple ID follow the steps which are given below.
Checking which device are using your Apple ID
- The first step is to open the iCloud.com to check which device is currently log-in to your Apple ID. After getting access or sign-in go to the “Settings” web app. Now you can view the information which is same on the appleid.apple.com.
- The next step is to scroll down to “MY Devices” to view and find all the devices with their names and models.
- Most of the time your device in not appear on the list, if its not appear then click on the “View Details”
You are also able to view the useful information about your device by just clicking on them. This information includes IMEI number, device model, serial number and the current OS version.
How to Remove a stolen, lost or sold device form your Apple ID?
In case of you are not a more user of your Apple device which appear in You’re my Device list, you can easily remove it just follow the steps which are given below
- Click on the device which you want to remove it ( if your view the device list on the Applieid.apple.com page then you can directly click on the remove button from the popup)
- When the device is selected on the iCloud.com it will be highlighted in the list and appear on left side.
- Finally you need to click on the blue “X” button and confirm by just clicking on the “Remove” button.