If you are constantly tired of using the trendy WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and your wish is to take a break from the continuously incoming of the media sharing and chat messages either from an individual contact or from the groups then we provide you covered from such irritating happenings. This article will helps you how you are able to create a backup for your WhatsApp account and delete the WhatsApp account in the appropriate way. If you want to delete your WhatsApp account permanently then there is a good idea to save you conversation records. Now you are getting information and become familiar with the different way of the backing-up your WhatsApp chats and deleting your account.
How to backup your WhatsApp chat?
If you are switching from one iPhone to another upgraded iPhone then you can use the built-in WhatsApp chat backup feature that keep everything to your iCloud account. WhatsApp automatically saves the backup for some period it based on your setting, but you can also force to create the fresh backup by following the below steps.
- From the WhatsApp option open tap on the “Setting” button
- Go to “Chats” and then tap on the “Chat Backup”.
- Now tap on the “Back Up Now” button
Now the WhatsApp starts to backup your existing data and uploading it from the iCloud.
How to backup individual message threads and share them?
The above method also applies to your entire WhatsApp account and you can also recovers the individual’s message threads from both the group and individual chats. You are also able to share them with other or even you can save them. The given method is very useful when you permanently want to delete your WhatsApp account.
- Open your WhatsApp app and tap on the “Chats” button and now tap on the thread from the list you want to export
- The next step is to tap on the group or the person name from the top.
- The next step is to find out the Export Chat button and then tap on it.
- The WhatsApp will ask you if you want to backup your conversation to “Attach Media or without Media”. Select the option according to your preference.
- When the backup files are completely prepared you will receive the share sheet like the Mail or Message or option to save to cloud service.
How to delete a WhatsApp account on iPhone?
Once you have successfully created a backup for your important conversations, now you can delete the WhatsApp account. It is also important to note that when you sign up again on the WhatsApp with the same device and phone number your backup that were initially saved on the iCloud will be no longer exist because you deleting the WhatsApp account. So, proceed it with caution.
- Open your WhatsApp from the iPhone and tap on the “Setting” button.
- Go the “Account” option the next page will be open and you find the option of “Delete My Account”, tap on it.
- The WhatsApp will warn you and telling you about the effects of deletion of your account. Read the all instructions carefully and then enter your mobile number. Now you can tap on the “Delete My Account” button. Now your WhatsApp account is deleted.