Glances are the significant part of the Apple Watch experience as it offers the immediate access to the useful information and the quickly perform the different tasks. It’s totally depends on the setting on your Apple Watch the most important glances you need several times are listed below and you have to swipe the number of times to access the important one. This post will tell you that how you can reorder the glances and can remove the unnecessary glances from the Apple Watch by following the very simple procedure.
How to reorder glances on your Apple Watch?
Some of the glances are very necessary and important than any others in many ways. For example if you preferred to have the music and battery glance on the very first page or on the second page followed by the others. So rearranging the glances on your Apple Watch in not a difficult task, it is super easy method you just need to follow the instructions.
- Launch the Watch application from your iPhone.
- From the button bar hit on the “My Watch” tab and after that tap on the “Glances” from the menu.
- You will see the “Edit” button on the Glances page at the right top side of the screen and then tap on it.
- Finally you see the reorder button, hold down and then drag the required glance which you want to put on the first page or place at the top of the list.
You should keep in mind that the first glance you select on the list will appear on the first page, then on second and so on.
How to remove glances on the Apple Watch?
If you want to remove the unnecessary glance which is appear on list for example the Stock one then there is a good idea to remove it from your list. By removing any glance which further you don’t need not only helps you to reducing the clutter and makes the scrolling easy and quicker through the glances. You just need to follow the steps which are given below.
- From your iPhone open the Watch app.
- From the button bar hit on the “My Watch” tab and then tap on the “Glances” from the menu.
- You can see the “Edit” button on the next page your open at the right top side of the screen and then tap on it.
- The next step is the hold the reorder button and then selects the remove glance and drags it down at the bottom of the screen just right under the “Do Not Include” section.
By the simple method you can add or remove the any glance you need to display on the first page or to remove it from the list.