When IPhone users Jailbreak their phone Cydia is automatically installed on the phone which have some repositories by default like BigBoss repo and ModMyi repo which contains most of the Cydia tweaks and apps that are enough to personalize your iPhone you don’t need to add by yourself. But sometimes it happens that you want to add the new tweaks and apps that are not available on these main repositories and you wish to add new repositories in the Cydia. Adding a new repo in the Cydia is quite simple but tricky. In this article we will we are going to show you how to insert a new repo in Cydia. All you need is internet and URL of the repo which you desire to add.
Steps to add repo in Cydia
1. First of all go to your Home screen and tap on Cydia to launch it.
2. On the next screen you will see an option “Manage” placed at fourth position in lower bar hit to go for the option
3. And now on the next screen you will see different options, go for the option “Sources”
4. In the Sources option you will see the edit button on the top right side of the screen
5. After pressing the “Edit” button now you can add the repo in this option. You can also delete the repos those already exist in the Cydia.
6. By hitting on the “Add” a pop up will open and the Cydia will ask you to add the URL of the requires repo which you want to add
7. Enter the URL and hit on the button “Add Source”. Now Cydia will verify the URL you have just added.
8. After verification the Cydia will give you warning about adding the repo Click on “Add anyway” to move further.
9. Now Cydia will start to download the data from the source which you have just given.
All done you have successfully added repo in the sources list of Cydia and you can also delete it whenever you want. Now you can have number of tweaks and apps on your iPhone which you want to download from these repos. The method of downloading tweaks and apps are same as like In other repos like BigBoss and ModMyi. By following these steps you can add number of repos in Cydia on your phone.